Youth Group Camp - 2014
The best way to start the school holidays is with the 2014 Youth group camp!
Information is below - click here to register.
Who is the camp for?
The Youth Group of St. John's.
Where is it?
Glenroy Lodge, Hororata (click here for map)
When is it?
December 12 - 14
Arrive Friday evening (7.00pm)
Depart Sunday (4.30pm)
$90 per child ($150 for 2 siblings, or $180 for 3 siblings)
Campers are requested to make their own way to the venue (see map link above for directions). Please do car pool with other youth group parents. Please also remember to collect your child or car pool from Hororata on the Sunday.
What will I need?
- Sleeping Bag (or sheets / blankets / pillow / pillowcase)
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrush & paste etc) and towels
- Warm sports clothing & sports shoes for outdoors
- Old clothing for 'messy' games
- Normal clothes - enough for 3 days
- Swimming togs (for water slide)
- Bible (NIV) and pen
- Sunscreen and hat
- Baking, if possible
- Medicine (if prescribed)
- Drink bottle
- Please feel free to bring a board game or sports equipment. There is a combined tennis / basketball court on site. Leave technology items (iPad etc.) at home please.
- If your child is on regular medication of any kind, please do ensure that you let us know (if bringing him / her to camp, please see Aimee when you arrive or email Aimee)
Aimee Biddington (click here to email Aimee)
03 366 7744
Payment amount and details will be sent to you once you have registered.