Youth Group Camp - 2016
The best way to start the school holidays is with the 2016 Youth group camp!
Information is below - click here to register.
Who is the camp for?
The Youth Group of St. John's.
Where is it?
Glenroy Lodge, Hororata (click here for map)
When is it?
Arrive Friday evening (7.00pm)
Depart Sunday (4.30pm)
$90 per child ($160 for 2 siblings, or $190 for 3 siblings)
Campers are requested to make their own way to the venue (see map link above for directions). Please do car pool with other youth group parents. Please also remember to collect your child or car pool from Hororata on the Sunday.
What will I need?
- Sleeping Bag (or sheets / blankets / pillow / pillowcase)
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrush & paste etc) and towels
- Warm sports clothing & sports shoes for outdoors
- Old clothing for 'messy' games
- Normal clothes - enough for 3 days
- Swimming togs (for water slide)
- Bible (NIV) and pen
- Sunscreen and hat
- Baking, if possible
- Medicine (if prescribed)
- Drink bottle
- Please feel free to bring a board game or sports equipment. There is a combined tennis / basketball court on site. Leave technology items (iPad etc.) at home please.
- If your child is on regular medication of any kind, please do ensure that you let us know (if bringing him / her to camp, please see Simon when you arrive or email Simon)
Simon Johnson (click here to email Simon)
022 343 2422
Payment amount and details will be sent to you once you have registered.